Here are a handful of books hanging out in my Amazon shopping cart waiting to be purchased:
- Kitchen Confidential: Adventures in the Culinary Underbelly – Anthony Bourdain
- The Open Society Paradox: Why The 21st Century Calls For More Openness–Not Less – Dennis Bailey
- The Know-It-All : One Man’s Humble Quest to Become the Smartest Person in the World – A. J. Jacobs
- On Food and Cooking : The Science and Lore of the Kitchen – Harold McGee
- How Buildings Learn: What Happens After They’re Built – Stewart Brand
Chanukah starts tomorrow. Maybe I’ll get one of them.