Want to build something that hunts down the bad guys and puts ‘em out of business? Got experience building complex systems in Java? Fraudwall Technologies has the job for you.
We’re looking for engineers at all experience levels who want to help build a massive data processing and modeling pipeline, using cutting-edge machine learning and network forensics. You’ll be writing code that will make real-time decisions to prevent click fraud, and there’s going to be a fire hose of data coming at you.
This particular job comes with as much responsibility as you can handle. You won’t just be writing code; you’ll be doing design, architecture, implementation, testing, support, and more. Passion, talent, and raw brains are more important than tons of industry experience.
* 3-5 years of software development in Java (top-notch C++ and C# engineers can apply, too)
* Superb understanding of data structures and algorithms
* Effective communication skills: you’ll have to be able to fluently communicate with modelers/analysts, business people, and other coders
* Experience with Unix/Linux, and relational databases such as MySQL or Oracle
* BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
* Machine learning, information retrieval, TCP/IP internals
* Java frameworks: Hibernate, Servlets, Jakarta Commons
* Proficiency with scripting languages such as Python or Perl
About the company:
Fraudwall Technologies provides advertising networks and advertisers with a pioneering solution for identifying click fraud. Fraudwall combines cutting edge science with the aggregation of data and characteristics from networks, search engines, and advertisers into one complete scalable solution.
Fraudwall values honesty and integrity in dealing with each other and with our partners and customers. We offer competitive salaries, 401K, stock options, and health, dental, and vision plans. And of course, we provide an opportunity to work with world-class fraudfighters, systems builders, and serial entrepreneurs.
All positions are for our office in Palo Alto, California.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org