BILL OF SALE
We, Ariella and Michael Radwin (“SELLER”), in consideration of $1,500 (one thousand five hundred US Dollars), do hereby sell, transfer and convey to John Doe (“BUYER”), our not-Kosher-for-Passover food (“CHAMETZ”) and Sascha the cat (“CAT”).
Chametz are leavened foods that are forbidden on the Jewish holiday of Passover. According to Jewish law, Jews may not own, eat or benefit from chametz during Passover.
For the purposes of this contract, CHAMETZ consists of the following:
(1) All boxes of canned and dried foods on shelves in the garage, and in the pantry to the right of the refrigerator in the kitchen
(2) Any refrigerated/frozen food items placed in the “Chametz” brown paper bag in the refrigerator in the garage
(3) Several bottles of wine, beer and liquor in the liquor cabinet above the fridge
(4) The CAT’s food, which is kept in the bathroom adjacent to the guest bedroom
(5) Any other Chametz possessed by SELLER, knowingly or unknowingly as defined by the Torah and Rabbinic Law
CAT is a domestic short-hair, commonly known as Sascha. CAT is about 12 1/2 (twelve and one half) years old. Here is a digital photo of said CAT:
I, the undersigned BUYER, acknowledge receipt of this Bill of Sale. BUYER does hereby provide SELLER a down payment of $1 (one US Dollar) in the form of PayPal, cash, check, or money order. If BUYER does not provide the remaining $1,499 by Saturday April 2, 2013 at 8:20pm, this Bill of Sale is cancelled and SELLER will refund whatever payment(s) BUYER has made.
BUYER will also lease all places wherein the CHAMETZ owned by SELLER may be found, particularly at the address/es listed below, and elsewhere.
Per BUYER’s instructions, SELLER (or SELLER’s agent) will agree to feed said CAT one half-cup of cat food daily. SELLER also change CAT’s litter box and play with her.
All said above is well and good and is binding and is in conformity with all Torah, Rabbinic and Civil laws.
Dated this 24th day of March, 2013.
SELLER’s name: Ariella & Michael Radwin
SELLER’s address: …, Palo Alto, CA
BUYER’s name: John Doe