I’m not the artist type (I still haven’t gotten past page 10 of Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain by Betty Edwards), so I need some help.
Therefore, in good capitalist tradition, I’m going to contract out the work to someone else. I’m proposing a contest: if I select your favicon for the site, you’ll win $5.
- Contest begins Friday, 31 January 2003 at 12:00pm PST and ends Monday, 10 February 2003 at 5:00pm PST.
- The favicon must be generic enough to work for the entire Radwin Family website, not just for my blog.
- Employees of Michael J. Radwin and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) are not eligible.
- If a Canadian wins, he or she will be required to answer a skill-testing question such as “What is 613 in binary?”
- If the winner and I hang out in person with any regularity, they can get the $5 prize in cold, hard cash. If not, payment will be sent via PayPal.
- Only original designs will be accepted. You can’t go and submit http://www.raysun.com/favicon.ico and expect to win.
- Void where prohibited by law.
Good luck, and may the best favicon win!